In case you ever need inspiration from quotes. I composed them all by myself, by the way, so trust me when I say you’re not gonna any corny-ass Marilyn Monroe quips from here.
– It’s not your successes that define you but the bravery to pick yourself up and try one more time.
– You haven’t failed enough until you actually succeeded.
– If you want to know someone with mental issues, ask them if they’re a poet.
– If everything goes well for too long, something is definitely wrong.
– Don’t drive when in love.
– Sometimes the best teacher is yourself.
– Always have a plan B.
– Keep wondering about everything. Chances are, you can write a bestseller with the answers you come up with.
– My friends would be good Christian girls. My best friends would be weird-ass punk introverts.
– Stop people on the streets and ask to take a picture of their clothes. Email growing channels with questions they’d love to answer. Take the initiative to do something you never did. You aren’t living your life to the fullest unless you’re the instigator.
– If I have to be depressed, then at least I’ll be depressed with style.
– Life isn’t about attaining the ultimate rose-colored life. It’s about making the best out of what we already have.
– If it’s too easy you’re doing it wrong.
– Life wasn’t made to overcome you. You were made to overcome life.
– Life’s a bitch. But God is still good.
– The only way to truly be yourself is to break out of the mold your role model designed for you.
– Writing is 1% actual writing and 99% figuring out how to write.
– Sometimes all you can do is the best you can ever do.
– Am I normal or is everyone else just crazy?
– Your vulnerability invigorates me. I’d like to slip you into my heart and hold you there forever.