If I’m not busy doing homework, then I’m probably busy writing a novel for NaNoWriMo. Expect me to come into the sunlight after the end of this month. Meanwhile, here are some more lines and dialogues for all you aspiring writers out there!
1) C3: *Walks in onto C1 and C2, who argue all the time* You guys just love
to argue with each other a lot! Why don’t you two marry already?
2) C1: That’s it, we’re ruined! Screwed! Done for!
C2: I blame the hippies.
C1: *Glares* Why do you always blame hippies for society’s problems?
3) C1: Now would be good time to stick my head into the sand, like an ostrich.
C2: Correction: Ostriches don’t stick their heads into sand. That’s a myth. Only dummies do that.
C3: Then I’ll do it like a dummy.
4) C1: Ack! Don’t look at me, I’m naked! Oh wait *facepalm*, I forgot, I’m invisible. That’s the whole point.
5) C1: What was his answer?
C2: Something R-rated.
6) *C1 reveals a taser.*
C2: Hey, that looks similar to a Doctor Who one!
C1: *Zaps C2 with taser* Yea, and works like it, too!
7) “You should join the KKK: krazy, kookoo and kracked, like you.”
8) “Is there a superpower called Superidiocy? Because it totally fits you.”
9) C1: Shoot him!
C2: Cut off his head!
C3: I say shoot him, then cut off his head. Then shoot his head for good measure.
10) C1: I like you.
C2: *Slaps C1 in the face*
C1: Ow! What was that for?!
C2: Oh, I dunno…I read somewhere that that’s girls’ favorite pastime. Deal with it! 😉